Visit Linkscout!

Friday, March 30, 2007

The Story so far

This is just a quick post to talk about this new Simple System for Making Money. I'm working this after a recommendation from Mal Keenan of the Home Business Tips Newsletter.
I won't say much about it just now but I will post my progress with this in a few weeks time. In the mean time, why don't you sign up for the Free Special Report and decide for yourself?

I also upgraded to a PRO account at Traffic Swarm (did I mention it was payday today?). I've actually had an account with Traffic Swarm since May last year, but in the last few weeks I've been getting quite a few of my downline upgrading to PRO.

Since I wasn't a PRO member myself I was actually missing out on commisions of $5 per month for my first level downline members that upgraded as well as $4, $3, $2 and $1 commisions per month for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th levels. So, now that I have finally upgraded, hopefully I'll start to see some money coming in from Traffic Swarm too! I'm also get a number of extra benefits for upgrading too:

  • 200 credits for each new signup (instead of 100)
  • 2500 credits added to my account each month
  • 1 bonus credit per page that I view
  • 1 bonus credit per page that my downline views
  • Unlimited links
  • Priority support

So, I'll see how this goes for a few months. If I make a little money and see some extra results then it will be worth it.

Well, that's all for just now. I'm actually writing this in my lunch hour at work. Unfortunately I now have to stop doing this and start reviewing design documents instead.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


=> Take with 3 Steps to Make Huge Money <=